(JD) Let's face the facts about me and you A love unspecified Though I'm proud to call you 'Chocolate Bear' The crowd will always talk and stare
(Turk) I feel exactly those feelings too, and that's why I keep them inside. Cause this Bear can't bear the world's disdain And sometimes its easier to hide than explain.
(Together) Our guy love That's all it is Guy love He's mine, I'm his There's nothing gay about it in our eyes. (Turk) You ask me about this thing we share-- (JD) And he tenderly replies, (Together) It's guy love between two guys...
(Turk) Closer than the average man and wife! (JD) That's why our matching bracelets say 'Turk & JD' (Turk) You know I'll stick by you for the rest of my life! (JD) You're the only man who's ever been inside of me!
(Turk) Whoa, whoa, I just took out his appendix...
(JD) Theres no need to clarify (Oh no?) Just left it grow more and more each day It's like i married my best friend (Turk) But in a totally manly way
(Together) LETS GO! It's guy love Don't comprimise The feeling of Some other guy Holding up your heart into the sky (JD) I'll be there to care through all the lows (Turk) I'll be there to share the highs (Together) It's guy love between two guys
(JD) And when I say i love you Turk It's not what it implies (Together) It's guy love between two guys
1 commento:
Anonimo
ha detto...
decisamente scioccante! finalmente sono riuscito a sentirlo! frat le scovi veramente tutte tu!
ma... quasi la... commozione eh già che dire?! è il mio frat!
Nella mia vita sono stato soldato, politico, studente, programmatore, designer, navigatore, sognatore, ubriaco, innamorato, affamato, stanco, felice, sporco, adirato, calmo, tranquillo, etc. etc.
Però una cosa non l'ho ancora capita: l'ornitorinco è il prodotto di un'orgia fra animali o cosa?
1 commento:
decisamente scioccante!
finalmente sono riuscito a sentirlo!
frat le scovi veramente tutte tu!
ma... quasi la... commozione
eh già che dire?!
è il mio frat!
Posta un commento