venerdì, marzo 07, 2008

LONDON – ROME (Go and Return)

by Dj Klaus – Doktor V

YOU HAVE TO FLY ON THE LONDON-ROME
YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO
THE TRUTH LIES BETWEEN THE LINES
AND YOUR HEART MUST BE TRUE

THE LUGGAGE IS ON THE AIRPORT BENCH
YOU’RE READY TO TAKE OFF
THE DUBT IS THERE, HOLDING YOUR MIND FAST
YOUR LOVE WILL SETTLE YOU


[english] This is a news for me! The first song with the text written by me, in cooperation with Dj Klaus, the leading vocals and keyboards player of the Werkraf. This song will be in their next album, Arkitecktronics (hope I've written it good). A cheer for me and the song I've written with jokerduke and his inner quest in mind. This one is for you, my friend, hoping that it'll help you on your neverending trip.

[italiano] Questa è una novità per me! La prima canzone scritta dal sottoscritto, in cooperazione con Dj Klaus, cantante e tastierista nel gruppo dei Werkraf. Questa canzone sarà nel loro prossimo album, Arkitecktronics (sperando di averlo scritto bene). Un evviva per me e la canzone che ho scritto in onore di Jokerduke e la sua ricerca mentale. Questa è per te amico, sperando che ti aiuti nel tuo viaggio senza sosta.

Nessun commento: